Fitwise is employed by a number of professional healthcare / scientific organisations as their secretariat and services are individually tailored to the client’s requirement. It is essential for any association to be in regular contact with its members.
Fitwise currently manages 7,500 members across 7 association clients and we would exceed your secretariat needs in the following areas:
- Executive committee support
- Fundraising / sponsorship
- Website management
- Financial management
- Charity commission
- Excellent facilities for council meetings
- PA service available for office bearers
- Activity to include award coordination
Fitwise manages the membership process for a number of different associations / societies. Services include: developing hard copy application forms and matching online registration systems, processing new member applications, administering renewals, chasing outstanding membership fees and dealing with queries.
Fitwise prides itself on integrating an efficient up to date membership database service which, if required, can be updated by individual members as well as being kept updated centrally. It can be used to send out membership communications, produce management reports, and track the success of membership recruitment and retention programmes.
The service also includes accounting for the money received and chasing outstanding subscriptions. As the membership is the lifeblood of any organisation, the importance of efficient membership management cannot be understated.
Services offered include:
- Computerisation of manual systems
- Contacting members about payment of annual subscriptions
- Recording payment
- Issuing membership cards
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Recording changes in personal details
- Mailing newsletters
- E-mailing correspondence regarding study days, job opportunities and supplier updates
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Instigating regular (monthly, quarterly, annual) renewal processes
- Setting up and managing direct debit payments
Fitwise has been involved with website development for the majority of their clients, which has ranged from a complete redesign and subsequent launch, through to smaller updates within existing sites. Regular website management is essential to ensure that the site remains current and, for some clients, Fitwise have administration rights to ensure that information is kept up to date (such as newsletter publication dates and prices, dates of events, links to other sites etc).
Association website changes can include the addition of an online membership registration system, a members’ only section with downloadable resources, integration with society media, regular association news updates, an online shop, and online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) quizzes which allow for automatic scoring and emailing of results to members.