£17,500 + Profit Related Bonus + Company Pension + Employee Share Ownership + Death in Service
Fitwise is an award winning, employee owned Healthcare management and events company that was formed over 20 years ago. It has grown rapidly to become one of the most one of the most admired and trusted names in healthcare and scientific conference organisation in the UK. We have secured a Gold level Investors in People award and won Radio Forth's best place to work award. Our culture is one of success, innovation, openness and celebration. Fitwise Management Limited is headquartered in category A listed Blackburn House just outside Bathgate.
The role includes supporting various healthcare organisations with tasks such as maintaining membership databases, answering membership enquiries, providing clear and concise reports, sending subscription reminders and issuing membership cards. Your role will also include supporting the Administration team in day to day tasks including answering the main switchboard and dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
The Administration team offer PA services to clients and the right candidate may over time progress in their career to incorporate PA tasks and eventually lead to an Administration Executive position.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Ideally qualified to Higher Grade or equivalent level in appropriate subjects
- Previous administrative experience in a professional office environment
- IT proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Adopts a methodical and systematic approach to work and time management
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Strong innovative and pro-active thinking
- Works well within a team and is self-motivated
- Has an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Is persistent and tenacious, demonstrating an ability to solve problems creatively
- Database management skills
- Experience of mass mailing tools
- Is able to make reasoned judgement with numerical data
- Previous experience of working with associations
- Minute taking experience
The closing date is Monday 25th March 2019 and we will be looking to interview week commencing 1st April 2019
We all kicked off the new year by starting a Walking Club which meets every Friday lunchtime and involves a walk around our beautiful office grounds. Staff get to enjoy a slightly longer lunch break which enables them to put on their walking boots and get some much needed fresh air as well as an opportunity to catch up with colleagues and to be more active!
Our team raised over 60 Easter Eggs this year! All Easter Eggs were donated to West Lothian Carers.
On Thursday 19th April the company participated in a Car Treasure Hunt. This involved 5 times visiting different stops around the West Lothian area to collect answers and to pose for silly selfies! Congratulations to Team 2 for winning!
We will be celebrating Employee Ownership day again this year with an enjoyable staff lunch.
Our annual team development day will be held this summer and it gives staff the opportunity to come together and have some fun! We provide an educational session in the morning followed by some team building games.
We will be celebrating Halloween again this year with a competition for the best fancy dress costume in the office.
We will be taking part in Christmas Jumper day with all participants donating £1 to come to work wearing their favourite Christmas jumper.
March 18, 2019
March 18, 2019
March 15, 2019
March 14, 2019
March 13, 2019
March 11, 2019NEW VACANCY We are looking for an Administration Assistant to join our team. For the job description and to apply,… https://t.co/FU9vvxhn30 via @Fitwise_mgt