£18,000 + Profit Related Bonus + Company Pension + Employee Share Ownership + Death in Service
22 February 2019
Client database management and secretarial services as well any administrative support to Fitwise.
Principle Accountabilities / Objectives:
Responsible for managing client/s membership database, communicating with Members, Council & Committee Members, as well as providing secretarial support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurately processing new memberships, renewals & terminations on a daily basis.
- Notify society council of membership figures on a monthly basis.
- Responding to membership email enquiries on a daily basis.
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate recording of all membership payments including direct debits.
- Responding to or delegating enquiries from the public received by email or phone.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and maintaining the filing systems.
- Collate and prepare Council and other committee expenses for payment.
- Prepare draft agenda for Council meetings as required
- Attend client committee meetings to take minutes and prepare draft minutes for sign off as and when required
- Co-ordinate, implement and ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are reviewed in line with the ISO9001 accreditation standard
- Update and amend information, files etc on client website when required.
- Liaise with website administrator regarding any issues with website
- Issuing membership mailing lists to approved external contacts when required
- Provide administration support for other areas of the clients business as required
- To undertake other duties as required by Fitwise Management Ltd
Skills / Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Ideally qualified to Higher Grade or equivalent level in appropriate subjects
- Previous administrative and secretarial experience in a professional office environment
- IT proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of mass mailing tools
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Adopts a methodical and systematic approach to work and time management
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Strong innovative and pro-active thinking
- Works well within a team and is self-motivated
- Has an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Is persistent and tenacious, demonstrating an ability to solve problems creatively
- Minute taking experience
- PA duties
- Database management skills
- Is able to make reasoned judgement with numerical data
- Previous experience of working with associations/societies
The post holder will be office based at Fitwise Office in Bathgate and may be required to attend a number of events (conference and Council meetings for the society) each year which may include international as well as UK destinations. The post may require occasional work outside normal working hours including evenings and at weekends and some visits offsite to meet clients.
This job description is not meant to be definitive and may be amended from time to time to meet the challenging needs of Fitwise Management Ltd.
We are looking to interview week commencing 4th March 2019
We all kicked off the new year by starting a Walking Club which meets every Friday lunchtime and involves a walk around our beautiful office grounds. Staff get to enjoy a slightly longer lunch break which enables them to put on their walking boots and get some much needed fresh air as well as an opportunity to catch up with colleagues and to be more active!
Our team raised over 60 Easter Eggs this year! All Easter Eggs were donated to West Lothian Carers.
On Thursday 19th April the company participated in a Car Treasure Hunt. This involved 5 times visiting different stops around the West Lothian area to collect answers and to pose for silly selfies! Congratulations to Team 2 for winning!
We will be celebrating Employee Ownership day again this year with an enjoyable staff lunch.
Our annual team development day will be held this summer and it gives staff the opportunity to come together and have some fun! We provide an educational session in the morning followed by some team building games.
We will be celebrating Halloween again this year with a competition for the best fancy dress costume in the office.
We will be taking part in Christmas Jumper day with all participants donating £1 to come to work wearing their favourite Christmas jumper.
February 14, 2019
February 13, 2019
February 13, 2019It's picture day for our team at Blackburn House! Look out for our professional new photos on the Fitwise website soon. via @Fitwise_mgt
February 8, 2019
February 8, 2019
February 6, 2019